Country : Nepal
Altitude: 6,189 m (20,305 ft)
Destination : Everest Base Camp, Kalapatthar, Island Peak Summit
Best Season : Spring (March, April, & May) & Fall (October, November)
1. UNESCO Heritage World sites
2. Famous Sherpas Mountain Culture. Mt. Everest scenic view including Khumbu Glacier, Kalapatthar View Point
3. Himalayan Peak Climbing Experience
4. Famous Buddhist Culture and Monastery sightseeing.
5. More than 99 different Mountain over 6000m till 8848m including Mt. Everest
Kathmandu arrival day
Climbing session. Equipment check.
Flight to Lukla (2,800m). 3-4 hrs trek to Phakding (2,652m)
Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Rest Day. Hike to Syangboche.
5-6 hrs trek Namche Bazaar-Devoche(3870m)
Pheriche Rest day.
5-6 hrs trek Pheriche-Lobuche (4,928m)
3 hrs trek Lobuche-Gorekshep (5,160m) Eveerest Base Camp Excursion EBC (5,320m)
Hike to Kalapatther and back to Lobuche
Lobuche to Chukung
Chukung to Island Peak Base Camp
Island Peak summit and return to Chukung
Trek back to Namche (3,440m)
Trek to Lukla (2,800m)
Flight to Kathmandu
• Pick up and drop.
• Tickets of bus and flights related to the package.
• Management of Accommodation and meals according to contract (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
• All taxes, medical supplies and all necessary paper works and national Park and Trekking permit.
• Well equipped English speaking guide and support crews.
• Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley by private vehicles
• Tickets of bus and flights related to your trekking package.
• Except the things which are not explained in included parts
• Personal wedges, extra food and all kind of bottle drinks
• Trekking gear
• Climbing equipment
• Personal travel insurance
• Visa fee, international tickets and airport tax
• Tips for guides/porters