Elevation 6,476 m (21,247 ft)
Region Everest Region
Location Khumbu Himal, Sagarmatha, Nepal
Duration 19 days
Mountain range Himalayas Mahalarangegur Himal
Day 1 Arrival at Kathmandu
Day 2 Kathmandu Valley sightseeing and trip preparation
Day 3 Fly to Lukla and 3-4 hrs treks to Paiya 2,730m (8954ft)
Day 4 5-6 hrs trek Paiya to Pangkoma 2,850m (93,48ft)
Day 5 4-5 hrs trek Pangkoma to Nigmsa 2,745m (90,003ft)
Day 6 7-8 hrs trek Nigmsa to Chetrakhola 3,150m (10332ft)
Day 7 6-7 hrs trek Chertakola to Kothe 3,600m (11808ft)
Day 8 3-4 hrs trek Kothe to Tangnang 4,350m (14270ft)
Day 9 (Acclimatization day) hiking to Charpate Himal glacier
Day 10 2-3 hrs trek Tangnang to Khare 5,045m (16,46ft)
Day 11 3-4 hrs trek khareto Mera Base Camp 5300m (17,384ft)
Day 12 4-5 hrs trek Mera Base Camp to High Camp 5,780m (18,958ft)
Day 13 8-9 hrs trek Mera High Camp to Summit 6,461m (21,1907ft)
Day 14 Reserve Day for Contingency
Day 15 4-5 trek khare to Kothe 3600m (11808ft)
Day 16 5-6 hrs trek Kothe to Thuli kharka
Day 17 6-7 hrs trek Thuli Kharka to Lukla
Day 18 Fly to Kathmandu
Day 19 Return Flight
• Pick up and drop.
• Tickets of bus and flights related to the package.
• Management of Accommodation and meals according to contract (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
• All taxes, medical supplies and all necessary paper works and national Park and Trekking permit.
• Well equipped English speaking guide and support crews.
• Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley by private vehicles
• Tickets of bus and flights related to your trekking package.
• Except the things which are not explained in included parts
• Personal wedges, extra food and all kind of bottle drinks
• Trekking gear
• Climbing equipment
• Personal travel insurance
• Visa fee, international tickets and airport tax
• Tips for guides/porters