The Annapurna Base Camp Trek is an astounding trek through a diverse landscape and culture with a panoramic view of mountains, terraced fields, Gurung villages and a wide variety of flora and fauna. Mt. Annapurna I (8,091m) is one of the 10th highest mountains in the world and the journey to the base camp at 4,130m is one of the most popular trek in Nepal. One can sight the beautiful Mt. Machapuchhre (Fishtail) on the way to the base camp.
Duration: 12 days
Max. Altitude: 4,130 meters
Location: Annapurna Conservation Area, Kaski district
Hiking hours: An average of 7 hours.
Elevation: 1,300 m
Arrival in Kathmandu. Representative from EWT will receive and transfer you to the hotel.
Flight to Pokhara 85Οm
Drive from Pokhara to Kande (1 hour) and trek to Deurali 2, 232m (4/5 hours). Overnight at lodge.
Trek from Deurali to Landruk 1,62Οm (4/5 hours). Overnight at lodge.
Trek from Landruk to Chomrong 2,17Οm (5/6 hour). Overnight at lodge.
Trek from Chomrong to Himalayan Hotel 2,92Οm (6/7 hours), Overnight at lodge.
Trek from Himalayan Hotel to Machhapuchhre Base Camp 3,72Οm (7/8 hours). Overnight at Machhapuchhre Base Camp.
Trek from Machhapuchhre Base Camp to Annapurna Base Camp 4,130 m (2 hours) and back to Bamboo 2,34Οm (6-7 hours). Overnight at lodge.
Trek from Bamboo to Jhinu Danda 1,755m (5/6 hours). Overnight at lodge.
Trek from Jhinu Danda to Siwai (4/5 hours) and drive to Pokhara (3 hours). Overnight at Hotel
Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus 7/8 hours. Overnight at Hotel.
- Accommodation: 3-4 star hotel in
- Kathmandu, lodge in
- Pokhara and lodge
- during trek
- Meals: Bed and breakfast in
- Kathmandu & Pokhara/
- Set breakfast, lunch &
- dinner during trek.
- Refreshments (snacks),
- beverages and water not
- Transportation: Kathmandu to Pokhara
- by flight
- Pokhara to Kade and
- back to Pokhara from
- Siwai by jeep
- Pokhara to Kathmandu
- by tourist bus
- Airport pickup and drop (
- both international and
- Guide: Female guide included
- Tims & Permit: Included
- Porter: Included
- Welcome/ farewell dinner: Included
- • Insurance, search and rescue.
- • Trekking equipment (available on hire).
- • Mineral water, Beverages & Snacks outside of scheduled itinerary.
- • Laundry and dry cleaning services.
- • Internet and phone facilities.
- • Trip cancellation charges (30% of total
- • International flight tickets.
- • Visa fees.
- • Tips to guides and porters.
- • Any cost outside of scheduled itinerary.
Write a Review